At the popular Consumer Electronics Show also known as CES, this year Asus has launched a couple of devices and among those devices is the Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom which comes with dual rear cameras which allow up to 2.3X optical zoom and up to 12X digital zoom.
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom features a 5.5 inch AMOLED display with the latest Corning Gorilla Glass 5. This handset is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor Octa-Core processor clocked at 2.0GHz coupled with Adreno 506 graphics processor and it comes with up to 4GB of RAM along with up to 128GB.
Zenfone 3 Zoom is equipped with dual 12-megapixel rear cameras with 12x Zoom, 2.3X optical zoom, f/1.7 aperture, optical image stabilization, electronic image stabilization, 4K UHD video recording, PDAF, laser auto-focus, subject tracking and dual LED flash. Whereas, for selfies, it is having a 13-megapixel camera with f/2.0 aperture.
This smartphone supports dual SIM cards and it comes with a huge 5000 mAh battery.
Asus has not announced its pricing as of now but it will be available for sale from February onwards in select markets.
Key Features of Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom
- 5.5” Full HD AMOLED Display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) Operating System
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- Up to 4GB RAM, up to 128GB storage, microSD up to 2TB
- Dual 12-Megapixel Camera, Dual LED Flash, F/1.7, Tri-focusing technologies
- 13-Megapixel Front Camera, F/2.0
- Dual SIM Slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, USB type-C & 3.5mm headphone jack
- 5000 mAh battery with reverse charging