Zenfone 3S Max comes with metal body along with 2.5D contoured glass. It is having a 5.2” HD 720p IPS Display and under-the-hood there is a (64-bit) MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.5GHz along with Mali T860 MP2 graphics processor.
This smartphone comes with 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage which can be expanded up to 2TB via microSD card. It runs on Android Nougat OS along with Zen UI v3.0 and unlike other Zenfone devices, Asus has moved the fingerprint scanner to the front.
For photography, it features a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection auto-focus and dual real tone LED flash. On the front, there is an 8-megapixel camera for selfies with beautification, HDR and low light modes.
Asus Zenfone 3S Max has dual SIM slots (hybrid), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, 3.5mm headphone jack and micro USB port.
Like all the other Max series smartphone from Asus, this one also packs a huge 5000 mAh non-removable battery which also allows it to charge other devices via reverse charging and it is also having various battery saving modes.
Asus Zenfone 3S Max is already available on both online shopping websites and on Asus Exclusive stores across the country at a price point of Rs. 14,999/- in gold and black colour option.
Asus Zenfone 3S Max Key Features
- 5.2″ HD IPS Display With 2.5D Glass
- Android 7.0 Nougat Operating System
- 1.5GHz MediaTek MT6750 Octa-Core Processor
- Mali T860 MP2 Graphic Processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, MicroSD up to 128GB
- 13-Megapixel Rear Auto-Focus Camera
- 8-Megapixel Fixed-Focus Selfie Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (front)
- Hybrid SIM Slots
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Battery
- Full Specifications, Features & Price