Gionee S9 has a 5.5 inch full HD LTPS 2.5D arc display and it runs on Android Marshmallow operating system along with Amigo 3.5 UI. S9 comes with 4GB of RAM and it is powered by a MediaTek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa-Core processor clocked at 2.0GHz.
It features 13 Megapixel and 5 Megapixel cameras on the back with LED flash. Up front, it is having a 13 Megapixel selfie camera with soft flash.
Gionee S9 offers 64GB of internal storage, which can be further expanded up-to 128GB via microSD card.
On the connectivity front, it has a nano SIM slot, Wi-Fi v4.0, Bluetooth, micro-USB port and a 3.5mm headphone jack. It packs a 3,000 mAh Polymer Lithium Ion battery and it will be available in rose gold, gold and black colour options.
Pricing of Gionee S9 in China is set at 2499 Yuan which translates to Rs. 24,679 in India or $363 USD and it will be available for purchase from November 25 onwards. Gionee has not announced any details about its India launch, but seeing the Indian market importance Gionee might launch this handset next year, early 2017.
Gionee S9 Key Specifications
- 5.5” FHD (1920 x 1080) 2.5D Arc Display
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS, Amigo 3.5
- MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core Processor
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage, MicroSD
- Dual Rear Cameras (13MP / 5MP)
- 13MP Front Facing Camera With Soft Flash (front)
- Dual Nano SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro USB and 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 3,000 mAh Battery