Lava X50+ comes with a 5.5” HD 720p 5-point multi-touch display and it runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system. This smartphone from Lava is powered by a 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor along with 2GB of RAM.
Also See – Vivo V5 Pros & Cons.
It is having an 8-megapixel rear autofocus camera and a 5 Megapixel front selfie camera, and there is LED flash on both front and rear side.
It’s a dual SIM handset and other connectivity features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB port, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. Lava X50+ is packing a 2,800 mAh Li-Polymer battery.
Lava has priced this smartphone at Rs. 9,199/- and it will be available in white-gold & blue colour options.
Lava X50+ Key Specifications
- 5.5 inch HD 720p 5-point multi-touch display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core processor
- 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage, MicroSD up to 32GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB & 3.5mm headphone jack
- 2,800 mAh battery