Lenovo has started teasing about its upcoming launch and recently Flipkart has also announced that P2 is going to be Flipkart exclusively by posting a tweet. The key feature of this smartphone is its huge 5100 mAh battery.
In terms of specifications, it comes with a 5.5-inch full HD Super AMOLED display and it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Octa-Core processor which is clocked at 2.0GHz. This handset runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system and it also houses a fingerprint scanner, which sits on the front home button.
P2 is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front fixed-focus selfie camera. Lenovo P2 is a dual SIM phone and supports micro USB v2.0.
Lenovo P2 comes in two variants in China and it is already on sale for approx 2,500 Yuan which translates to Rs. 24,605/- Indian rupees for the 64GB variant. However, Lenovo might only launch the 3GB RAM variant with 32GB storage which is expected to be priced below Rs. 20,000/-.
Key Features of Lenovo P2
- 5.5” FHD Super AMOLED Display
- Android Marshmallow
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 Processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB Storage
- Supports MicroSD up to 128GB
- 13MP AF Rear/ 5MP FF Front Camera
- Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3.5mm headphone jack & micro USB port
- 5100 mAh battery
- P2 Full Specifications / Features / Pricing