Lenovo Phab 2 has a similar design as of the Phab 2 Plus and it sports a 6.4-inch HD 1280 x 720p IPS display. The phone runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) OS and it is powered by a MediaTek MT8735 Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.3GHz. It offers 3GB of RAM, 32GB of onboard storage and it does support microSD cards up to 128GB.
Phab 2 is having a 13-megapixel rear sensor along with LED flash, PDAF (phase detection autofocus) and up front, there is a 5-megapixel sensor for selfies.
Similar – Lenovo K6 Power Pros & Cons.
On the connectivity front, it comes with dual hybrid SIM slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB port and 3.5mm headphone jack. This smartphone gets all its juice from a 4,050 mAh non-removable battery.
Lenovo has also packed in the Dolby Audio technology from a complete surround sound effect along with Audio Capture 5.1 for videos.
Key Specifications of Lenovo Phab 2
- 6.4” HD (1280 x 720p) resolution IPS display
- MediaTek MT8735 Quad-Core processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, microSD up to 128GB
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) Operating System
- 13MP rear / 5MP front cameras
- Dolby Atmos Technology, Audio Capture 5.1
- Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB & 3.5mm headphone jack
- 4,050 mAh battery capacity