Lenovo has recently launched one of its most powerful smartphone Lenovo Z2 Plus in India which comes with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor and the interesting thing about the phone it is also one of the most affordable smartphone running on Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor.
This phone is available in two models, the 3GB Ram + 32GB storage model is priced at Rs. 17,999/- whereas, the 4GB RAM + 64GB models comes at Rs. 19,999/-.
Also See – Xiaomi Redmi 4A Pros & Cons.
Lenovo Z2 Plus Features
- 5 inch FHD (1920 x 1080p) Display
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 Processor
- 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB Storage
- 13MP Rear / 8MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Scanner
- Dual SIM Slots, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,
- 3,500 mAh battery
Lenovo Z2 Plus Pros And Cons
Lenovo Z2 Plus Pros
- 5 inch FHD (1920 x 1080p) display, 441ppi (pixels per inch)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 (2.15GHz + 1.6GHz) Quad-Core Processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM LPDDR4
- 32GB / 64GB internal storage
- “U-Touch” fingerprint scanner (Multi-functional user programmable button)
- 3,500 mAh battery with fast charging support
- Light weight fiberglass frame
- 4K video recording
Lenovo Z2 Plus Cons
- No microSD memory expansion slot
- 8.45mm thickness (Slightly Looks Bulky)
- Camera not up-to the mark seeing its price
- Doesn’t come with headphones in-side the box
- Doesn’t come with fast charger in-side the box
Also See: Motorola Moto E3 Pros And Cons.
Lenovo Z2 Plus is a powerful smartphone coming with Snapdragon 820 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU which makes it one of the best smartphones for gaming in this price segment. Whereas, in-terms of camera it is not the best option to go for in this segment. However, its display, multi-functional front button, 3,500 mAh battery makes it one of the standout deal in this category. (Amazon India)