LG has rolled out another smartphone in its X series named LG X Power which comes running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System at a price point of Rs. 15,990/-.
As the name suggest, the highlighting feature of X Power is its respectable 4,100 mAh Li-Ion battery which supports fast charging and can charge from 0 to 100 percent within 2.3 hours. The phone comes with a 5.3 inch HD 720p IPS-In Cell touch display and it is powered by a 1.3GHz MT6735M, Quad-Core processor coupled with Mali T720 GPU. In terms of memory, there is 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage out of which approximately 10.56GB is available for the use and it also supports microSD card up to 32GB.
It has a 13 Megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and there is a 5 Megapixel front selfie sensor.
LG X Power comes with dual SIM slots (nano), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro USB v2.0 high speed with OTG support and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
LG X Power comes in gold and black colour options and it will be available pan India at a price of Rs. 15,990/-.
Read More – Google Pixel And Pixel XL Pros And Cons.
LG X Power Key Specs
- 5.3” HD (1280 x 720p) HD IPS-In Cell Touch Display
- MediaTek MT6735M, 1.3GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Storage, MicroSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS
- 13MP rear AF / 5MP front camera
- Dual SIM slots (Nano), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 4,100 mAh battery with PE+ (fast charging)