Wind 7i comes with a 5” HD IPS LCD display with a pixel density of 294ppi. The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.3GHz along with Adreno 304 GPU. It has 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage which can also be expanded via microSD up to 128GB.
It is having an 8 Megapixel rear autofocus camera with LED flash and there is a 5 Megapixel selfie camera.
Like most other LYF smartphones, this one too supports Dual SIM cards with 4G VoLTE. It also has other connectivity features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, micro-USB port and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
Wind 7i runs on Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system and it is packing a 2,250 mAh battery.
LYF Wind 7i comes in blue and black colour options and it will be available on Reliance Digital stores across India with a price tag of Rs. 4,999/- (approx $73 USD).
LYF Wind 7i Key Specifications
- 5” HD IPS LCD Display
- Android Marshmallow
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 Processor
- Adreno 304, 400MHz Graphics Processor
- 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage, MicroSD supported
- 8MP Rear AF, 5MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM (4G VoLTE), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Micro USB & 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 2,250 mAh Removable Battery