M5 Note comes with an all metal body and it sports a 5.5 inch full HD display with a pixel density of 403ppi. The phone is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 Octa-Core processor along with ARM Mali-T860 graphics processor. M5 Note comes in 3GB RAM / 4GB of RAM options and in terms of storage, there is a 16GB, 32GB, and a 64GB variant.
It features a 13-megapixel rear sensor with f/2.2 aperture, phase detection autofocus, and LED flash. For selfies, it is having a 5-megapixel front sensor with f/2.0 aperture along with beautification mode.
This handset runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system along withFlyMe OS. This phone also houses a fingerprint scanner in the front home.
M5 Note packs a 4000 mAh battery which supports fast charging and this device comes in grey, blue, silver, and gold colour options.
Currently, the Meizu M5 Note is only available in China at a starting price of 899 Yuan which translates to Rs. 8,800/- in India or $130 USD.
As of now, Meizu has not said anything about its launch outside China, but it is expected to make its way to India in early 2017.
Key Specifications of Meizu M5 Note
- 5.5” Full HD Display / 403ppi
- Helio P10 (4x – 1.8GHz + 4x – 1.0GHz) Octa-Core processor
- ARM Mali-T860 graphics processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 16GB / 32GB / 64GB Storage, MicroSD up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow (OS), FlyMe OS
- 13-Megapixel rear PDAF camera
- 5-Megapixel front camera
- Fingerprint Scanner (front home button)
- Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 4000 mAh battery with fast charging