OnePlus has recently launched its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 3, which comes with all metal unibody design and this time OnePlus has kept this handset just at 7.35mm in thickness. It costs $399 in U.S. and in India it’s priced at Rs. 27,999/- exclusively at Amazon without invite system.
Recommended – OnePlus 2 Pros And Cons.
OnePlus 3 Pros And Cons
OnePlus 3 Pros
- OnePlus 3 features 5.5 inch full HD AMOLED display and on our first look, the display looks bright and sharp. It also comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 for better display protecting and it has a pixel density of 401 ppi (pixels per inch).
- Like most of the other flagship smartphone, Oneplus 3 is too powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor along with Adreno 530 GPU (graphics processor) and it having an outstanding 6GB of LPDDR4 RAM which can handle any app you throw on it without any problem. In our short testing there were not any heating issues, even though the phones were under continuous usage.
- The Oneplus 3 is equipped with a 16 Megapixel rear auto-focus camera which is very quick and it is capable of recording 4K videos at 30fps, plus it is also having the OIS (optical image stabilisation). Whereas, on the front it has an 8 Megapixel camera.
- OnePlus 3 is having a very fast fingerprint scanner, which is placed on the front side of the handset.
- There is 64GB USF 2.0 on-board storage.
- On the connectivity front, it has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, USB Type C port, 3.5mm audio jack and this time OnePlus 3 has also got the NFC functionality built-in, and there also dual nano-SIM slots.
- The build-quality of the OnePlus 3 is brilliant. I don’t know if I there could be a phone with better build quality at this price point. OnePlus 3 is having all metal unibody and it measures only at 7.35mm in thickness. The camera protruding is quite evident but it’s a joy to hold this smartphone in hands.
- Inside the box, OnePlus is also providing a huge charger which comes with
“Dash Charge” technology and it can charger the phone from 0% to 60% within 30 minutes and another good thing is that the device does not get heated-up as much as the devices which supports Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- It runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system which brings in alot of secruty stuff and battery optimization is also effective.
OnePlus 3 Cons
- As we know, the OnePlus3 comes with 64GB of onboard storage but sadly, you do not get any expandable storage option. So you are stuck with 64GB of storage.
- Another big problem with OP3 is that it comes with 3,000 mAh battery which seems to fall short for a one complete day usage. However, half hour of charging could change the scenario dramatically.
- The display resolutions are also one of the things, which hold the OnePlus 3 to join the elite line-up of flagship devices. It comes with Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution display and misses out the 4K display.
Stay tuned for more upcoming tech updates at TechGadget360.com.