Just 6 months later after OnePlus 3, the company has launched its updated flagship smartphone OnePlus 3T which is quite shocking for the existing OnePlus 3 users, whereas, for many it’s a welcome step.
This new smartphone comes with many updated features in terms of performance, camera, and battery to keep it above the competition but otherwise, it’s the same phone. The OnePlus 3T comes with a similar all-metal unibody design, a similar 5.5 inches Full HD AMOLED display, 6GB of RAM, Dash Charger technology.
Similar – OnePlus 3 Pros & Cons.
In terms of performance, OnePlus 3T is rocking the all new Snapdragon 821 Quad-Core processor clocked at (2x 2.35GHz + 2x 2.15GHz) with the Adreno 530 graphics processor. It comes with an all new 16 Megapixel front selfie camera and the rear camera also has the new ESI.
It is packing a larger 3,400 mAh battery and now it will be available in 64GB as well as 128GB storage models.
Also See – Google Pixel And Pixel XL Pros & Cons.
OnePlus 3T is set to launch in India on Dec 2 and seeing its price for the US, it could be priced in India anywhere above 30K for the 64GB storage variant.
OnePlus 3T Key Specifications
- 5.5 inch full HD (1920 X 1080) AMOLED Display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad-Core Processor
- Adreno 530 Graphics Processor
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) OS, Oxygen OS
- 6GB RAM, 64GB/128GB Storage
- Front Fingerprint Scanner, Dirac HD Sound
- 16MP Rear, 16MP Front Camera
- Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C
- 3,400 mAh Battery with Dash Charge Tech.