Samsung has recently launched a new C series smartphone in China named Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro which is Samsung’s first smartphone ever to have 6GB of RAM and it will cost $470 USD or Rs. 31,500/- (approximately).
Galaxy C9 Pro features a 6 inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) resolution display and it is powered by a Snapdragon 653, Octa-Core processor. In terms of memory, it is having 64GB of onboard storage which is also expandable via microSD up-to 256GB.
Also See – OnePlus 3 Pros And Cons.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro is a sleek device and the interesting thing is that it has a similar 16 Megapixel camera at both front and back side with f/1.9 aperture.
It is a dual SIM handset and other connectivity features are NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C and 3.5mm headphone jack. The phone is packing a 4,000 mAh battery which supports fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro Key Specs
- 6 inch full HD (1920 x 1080p) display
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, MicroSD
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 653, Octa-Core processor
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Fingerprint Scanner
- 16MP rear / 16MP front camera (f/1.9 Aperture)
- Dual SIM, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, 3.5mm Headphone Jack
- 4,000 mAh Battery