ASUS is inviting participants to join the ZenUI Designer Community and let the world see their creativity. For this initiative, participants can choose to design from multiple content options – Theme Pack, Keyboard Theme, Sticker Set, etc. They can then submit their creations on ZenUI Designer Community website for a chance to be featured on ZenUI digital content stores, and be used by 20 million ASUS mobile device users from around the globe!
Simple steps to submit your design:
- Step 1: Visit the website – https://designer.zenui.com/. Sign up and log in as an ASUS member, and then activate your designer service.
- Step 2: After activation, click your name at top-right corner of homepage to go to “My Page”.
- Step 3: Choose one of the content types, fill in the work information and upload a preview image along with the design work files (you will have access to Photoshop templates and documents to learn how to create new ZenUI content).
- Step 4: Click the “My Creations” tab to check the status of your uploaded design works.
The uploaded designs will then enter the official review process and participants will be informed when their designs are published on ZenUI digital content stores. Under each content type, participants will also have the option of submitting designs that are either paid or for free download. While the price of the paid content will be decided by ASUS, the revenue generated will be shared with the respective designer.
Peter Chang- Regional Head, South Asia and Country Manager for ASUS India said, “At ASUS, we are constantly looking at ways to connect with our users. This initiative will give our patrons a unique chance to become an integral part of our family by designing the user experience. It is a step towards enhancing the user experience and an extension of our promise of making luxury more affordable.”
ASUS ZenUI amalgamates technology with beauty to provide a holistic mobile experience to the users. While fulfilling the basic requirement of superior functionality, ZenUI is known for its aesthetic appeal and a seamless interface. Some of the best features/apps of ZenUI include:
- Pixel Master technology that is unique to ASUS, and designed to deliver incredible image quality to produce professional, high-grade photos.
- Mini Movie is a easy-to-use slideshow maker and video editor. With just a few quick taps you can turn photos into stunning video-style slideshows and replete with ready-made soundtracks. Users can also enhance the videos with an intuitive set of editing tools.
- Photo Collage is a photo-compilation app that lets users compose attractive collages of their snaps by offering them a wide range of layout options, and letting them enhance the collages with stickers, effects, and editing tools.
- Zen Circle lets you share your photos to the world in 3 easy steps: 1) capture special moments on your mobile, 2) get creative by applying filters and tags, then 3) post and share on Zen Circle or other social media sites.
- ZenUI Themes’ high quality free and premium themes let you personalize your mobile device the way you want it to be! Choose from the versatile styles with everything from famous characters to sci-fi and minimalistic design.
Visit https://designer.zenui.com/ for more details.
ASUS is a worldwide top-three consumer notebook vendor and maker of the world’s best-selling, most award-winning motherboards. A leading enterprise in the new digital era, ASUS designs and manufactures products that perfectly meet the needs of today’s digital home and office, with a broad portfolio that includes motherboards, graphics cards, optical drives, displays, desktop and all-in-one PCs, notebooks, netbooks, servers, multimedia devices, wireless solutions, networking devices, tablets, smartphones and wearables. Driven by innovation and committed to quality, ASUS won 4,326 awards in 2014 and is widely credited with revolutionizing the PC industry with its Eee PC™. ASUS has more than 16,000 employees around the globe with a world-class R&D team of 5,200 engineers. Company revenue for 2014 was approximately US$14.5 billion.
About ASUS ZenUI
Be free. Express yourself. Connect.
ASUS ZenUI, ASUS’s holistic mobile user interface, has an exquisite visual design plus a wide range of features that enhance usability, ensure security and privacy, and offer a seamless user experience to all ZenFone, ZenPad and ZenWatch users. ZenUI has a suite of apps and features with categories ranging from communication, productivity, personalization, multimedia to wearable. Among them, 39 apps (including several that support beyond ASUS mobile devices) are readily available on Google Play and can be updated via ZenUI Instant Updates. As of April 2016, ZenUI apps have over 490 million downloads via Google Play, with an average user rating over 4.5.