Xiaomi Redmi 4A is an affordable smartphone coming at just 499 yuan which translates to $73 USD or Rs. 4,890/- Indian rupees. However, as of now Xiaomi has not announced to launch Redmi 4A in India but still we can expect to see the phone in coming months.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A features a 5” HD display and under-the-hood it is having Qualcomm Snapdragon 425, Quad-Core processor clocked at 1.4GHz coupled with Adreno 308 GPU.
The phone has 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via microSD card.
Similar – Xiaomi Redmi 3s / 3s Prime Pros And Cons.
It is having a 13 Megapixel rear camera with f/2.2 aperture and LED flash. Up front, it comes with a 5 Megapixel selfie shooter with face detection and f/2.2 aperture.
On the connectivity front, Redmi 4A has hybrid SIM slots (Nano + Micro), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1 with HiD, micro USB and 3.5mm headphone jack.
The phone packs a 3,120 mAh battery and it is going to be available in gold and rose gold color options.
Also See – Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Pros And Cons.
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Pros And Cons (Advantages And Disadvantages)
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Pros (Advantages, Pros, Merits)
- Metallic body, strong build quality
- 5” inch Display: Good for single hand operations
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow Operating System
- Adreno 308 graphics processor
- 2GB RAM
- Expandable Storage (up to 128GB) via microSD
- Long List of Sensor (Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyro, Proximity Sensor, Infra-Red, etc)
- Dual SIM Slots (Nano + Micro)
- 3,120 mAh Battery
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Cons (Disadvantages, Cons, Demerits)
- Only HD 720p Display
- No Fingerprint Scanner
- Hybrid SIM Slots (Dual SIM) or (1 SIM + MicroSD)
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Processor
- Rear facing speakers