Recently, Mi aka Xiaomi India has launched its budget-friendly smartphone named Xiaomi Redmi Y1 as well as Redmi Y1 Lite smartphones in India. The pricing for the Redmi Y1 starts at Rs. 8,999/- and it comes with a decent bunch of features.
Key Specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Y1
|Display||5.5-inch HD IPS with 2.5D Curved Glass|
|Processor||1.3GHz, Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 Octa-Core|
|OS||Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)|
|RAM||3GB / 4GB|
|Storage||32GB / 64GB|
|Camera||13MP Rear / 16MP Front|
|Pricing||(3GB/32GB) Rs. 8,999/- and (4GB/64GB) 10,999/-|
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Pros and Cons (Advantages and Disadvantages)
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Pros (Advantages, Pros, Merits)
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) Operating System
- 3GB / 32GB and 4GB / 64GB Variants
- 16-Megapixel Front Selfie Camera With Flash (f/2.0)
- Dedicated Dual-SIM Slots and Separate Slot For MicroSD Card
- Fingerprint Scanner (rear)
- 5.5-inch HD Display / 2.5D Curved Glass
- Nice and Sleek Design
- Long List of Sensors
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Cons (Disadvantages, Cons, Demerits)
- Snapdragon 435 Octa-Core Processor: Not for heavy gamers
- Non-backlit touch capacitive buttons
- No 4K video recording
- Average 13-Megapixel Rear Camera
Xiaomi Redmi Y1 is not only a good looking device for the money but moreover, you get an amazing front 16-Megapixel camera with LED flash, with adequate RAM as well as storage and decent performance.
However, those who are looking for a gaming phone this might not suit your requirement. Although, it can get away with most of the popular games like modern strike online, Asphalt Xtreem: Rally Racing and others.
Redmi Y1 will be available on Amazon and Xiaomi’s India website in two variants 3GB / 32GB model at Rs. 8,999/- and 4GB / 64GB model at Rs. 10,999/- at 12 pm on 15th November.