ZTE Blade A2 Plus sports a 5.5” FHD IPS display with 2.5D curved edge glass and it comes powered by a MediaTek MT6750T Cortex A53 Octa-Core processor clocked at (4x 1.5GHz + 4x 1.0GHz). It is having 4GB RAM, 32GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 128GB via microSD card.
Also See – Huawei Honor 6X Pros And Cons.
Blade A2 Plus is equipped with a 13-megapixel rear camera with phase detection autofocus and LED flash. For selfies, it is having an 8-megapixel front fixed-focus camera. This handset runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system and it is also having a fingerprint scanner which is placed below the camera module.
Blade A2 Plus is a dual SIM smartphone and it supports hybrid SIM slots (i.e. SIM 1 + SIM 2 or SIM 1 + MicroSD) and it is packing a 5000 mAh non-removable battery which supports fast charging.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus comes in grey & gold variant at a price point of Rs. 11,999/- and it is going to be available exclusively on Flipkart from 6th Feb, 00:01 Hrs onwards.
ZTE Blade A2 Plus Key Features
- 5.5-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) 2.5D Curved Edge Display
- MediaTek MT6750T Octa-Core Processor
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Storage, microSD up to 128GB
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system
- 13-megapixel rear autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- 8-megapixel front selfie camera
- fingerprint scanner (rear)
- Hybrid Dual SIM Slot
- 5000 mAh Non-Removable Battery
- Price in India Rs. 11,999/- (Flipkart)